Terms & Conditions
Aloisia Beauty Refer-a-Friend Program Terms & Conditions.
- Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as a purchase made at aloisiabeauty.com by a person (a "Referred Customer") who arrives to our website by clicking your Refer-a-Friend program link and has not previously purchased from aloisiabeauty.com. You are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Customer; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals.
- Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address).
- Referral Rewards. For you to earn referral rewards as a Referrer, the Referred Customer must complete an order greater than $50 in total value, minus all fees including taxes, discounts, shipping, returns, chargebacks, fraudulent payments, and/or other 3rd party fees.
- Reward Payments. Rewards are payable in the form of credit to your next purchase on aloisiabeauty.com. As a Referrer, you are responsible for any and all tax liability resulting from Referral Rewards.
- Eligibility is limited to individuals only. Aloisia Beauty’s Refer-a-Friend Program cannot be used by businesses for affiliate lead generation as determined in Aloisia Beauty’s sole discretion.
- No Spam. Emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner No bulk email distribution. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from Aloisia Beauty’s Refer-a-Friend program.
- Right to Close Accounts. Aloisia Beauty reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Customer attempts to use the Aloisia Beauty’s Refer-a-Friend program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.