RESTORE Propolis Collagen Gel
Anti-Aging / Soothing / Brightening
WE APOLOGIZE, BUT THIS PRODUCT IS OUT OF STOCK. YOU CAN PLACE YOUR NOW AND IT WILL SHIP AS SOON AS IT ARRIVES. EXPECTED ARRIVAL DATE IS JUNE 5, 2022.
This lightweight collagen gel restores youthful-looking skin in a silky formula that works like magic and feels like a dream! Repair, plump, soften, soothe and brighten for a refreshed glow from just one product.
Use it in place of a moisturizer, or for extra hydration, use it before your moisturizer.
Buy a RESTORE Propolis Collagen Gel and get a FREE Travel Sized Sample of our Best Selling GLOW Exfoliating Soft Peel. Add your GLOW Exfoliating Soft Peel MINI to cart and USE CODE: FREEGLOW
Anti-Aging: Packed with antioxidants and flavonoids, Propolis moisturizes, heals and protects your skin’s natural barrier by neutralizing free-radicals in the environment, while Hydrolyzed Collagen pumps up the plump by improving elasticity to smooth out lines and wrinkles.
Soothing: Calming Green Tea and Honey are both brimming with anti-inflammatory benefits, helping to soothe, protect and condition your skin.
Brightening: Ultra-brightening Niacinamide, Licorice Root and Mulberry Bark help fade dark spots and even out skin tone, while protecting your skin against everyday environmental stresses.
For More, Read Our Blog: Meet RESTORE Propolis Collagen Gel
50ml / 1.67oz
Anti-Aging / Soothing / Brightening
Suitable for All Skin Types
- Propolis: Moisturizes, soothes, repairs, improves elasticity and protects your skin’s natural barrier
- Hydrolyzed Collagen: Plumps, smooths, locks-in moisture, and improves elasticity and overall skin health
- Sea Buckthorn/Vitamin Tree Water: Calms and conditions sensitive skin while repairing and moisturizing with antioxidants and Vitamins A, C and E, plus anti-aging carotenoid properties
- Honey: Soothes and prevents dryness by attracting and locking in moisture, with antioxidants that purify and protect
- Niacinamide: A water-soluble form of Vitamin B-3 that lightens dark spots, evens skin tone, protects against environmental stresses and strengthens your skin’s natural lipid barrier
- Licorice Root: Fades excess pigment and protects against future hyperpigmentation
- Mulberry Bark: Helps slow down pigment production
- Houttuynia Cordata: Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties brighten, moisturize, soothe and rebalance
- Green Tea: Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties soothe, protect and condition
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Provides deeply intense hydration
Complete List of Ingredients:
Hippophae Rhamnoides Water (Sea Buckthorn), Glycerin, Propolis Extract, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Bifida Ferment Filtrate, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract , Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract (Sea Buckthorn), Honey, Carbomer, Polysorbate 80, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract, Acer Mono Sap, Sophora Flavescens Root Extract, Chaenomeles Sinensis Fruit Extract, Magnolia Kobus Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract (Cica), Morus Alba Bark Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Potassium Hydroxide, Carrageenan, Glyceryl Caprylate, Allantoin, Trehalose, Fragrance, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Myristic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Arginine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrogenated Lecithin
How To Use:
- Before first use, testing a small area of skin is recommended.
- Apply a quarter-sized amount of RESTORE Propolis Collagen Gel and massage it gently all over your face, avoiding the eye area.
Commitment To Clean:
At Aloisia Beauty, we believe that skincare is not just about what you put on the surface—it’s an essential component to overall self-care. That’s why we formulate our products with clean, safe and carefully researched ingredients from nature and science. For a full list of ingredients banned from our formulas, click here.