One Week To Unmask Your Best Skin
Let’s face it: our skin can be fickle. While we might usually identify with a certain skin type or have a main area of concern, we can look and feel dry, oily, dull, aged, spotty, or blemished on any given day – and sometimes even all at once!
Enter our 7-Day Skin Care System. This set of seven targeted sheet masks is designed to address all of our skin’s low points, and in just one week. While seven days might seem like a commitment at first, this week-long regimen is an effective, easy, and pampering way to help maintain balanced, healthy skin well into the future.
Why Are There Seven Sheet Masks?
Each mask in the 7-Day Skin Care System delivers a different serum specially formulated with nature’s most powerful ingredients to zero-in on one concern. Day one starts with soothing and protecting, followed by brightening, nourishing, healing, rejuvenating and repairing, and regaining vitality, all leading up to the final round of deep moisturizing on day seven.
The masks are ordered in this specific sequence to build up to the final, glowing result! But of course, depending on your skin’s individual needs, you can also apply them in any order within the seven days, or even as an as-need solution throughout the month.
Our suggested sequence:
- Soothing Protection Mask: A skin-soothing mask to deliver intense hydration and moisturization, while calming and protecting skin with Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, PGA, and SH.
- Brightening Radiance Mask: A brightening blend to even-out skin tone, reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation associated with sun damage and aging, and restore elasticity and vibrancy with Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, SH, and PGA.
- Ultra-Nourishing Moisture Mask: A deeply nurturing mask to promote moisture retention at a deeper level and nourish, replenish, and plump dehydrated and depleted skin with Hippophae Rhamnoides Water, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, SH, and PGA.
- Deep Healing Mask: A healing mask to help cleanse skin of impurities, and regain elasticity and health lost during the natural aging process or due to environmental conditions with Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Curcuma Longa Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, PGA, and SH.
- Rejuvenating & Repair Mask: A restoring mask to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and plump, firm, and tighten aging skin with Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Lespedeza Cuneata Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, SH, and PGA.
- Ginseng Vitality Mask: An invigorating mask to give dull and depleted skin a bright and healthy glow with Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Water,Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, SH, and PGA.
- Aqua Ultra-Moisturizing Mask:A conditioning mask to deliver moisturization at the deepest level and promote plump, glowing skin with Sea Water (Maris Aqua), Curcuma Longa Leaf Extract, Caulerpa Lentillifera Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, SH, and other natural ingredients.
Making The 7-Day Skin Care System Part Of Your Skin Care Routine
If you’re using the set as a system, just choose a start day and set your intention for the week! Whether you follow a multi-step K-Beauty regimen or have your own routine, it’s best to apply masks on exfoliated skin – a clean, smooth surface will allow your skin to better absorb the serum. We also like applying our masks at night, so the products aren’t disturbed by any environmental elements our skin encounters throughout the day.
Make It A Spa-tacular Week
Sheet masks are not only an effective form of skin care – they’re also good for the soul and a great way to carve out 15 to 20-minutes of “me-time.” Here are few ways to make the most of your 7-day masking experience:
- Give some TLC to the neck, décolletage, and hands by smoothing on any extra serum from the sheet masks.
- Run a gua sha roller over the sheet mask to give yourself a facial massage while masking, or use a gua sha stone post-mask to help distribute any extra serum around your face. These ancient techniques have been relied on for centuries to relieve facial tension, stimulate lymphatic drainage, and help improve the appearance of lines, puffiness, and other skin conditions.
Once you’ve gotten into the masking groove, a great way to extend the results between systems is with a maintenance mask, such as our Aqua Collagen Mask, to help keep up the glowing results.
Are you ready to put your best face forward in just seven days? Learn more about our 7-Day Skin Care System here!